Thursday, May 9, 2013

Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White

More details about Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White


this product is the best selling Uvex Helmets now. If you're wish to buy the best Uvex Helmets, then this product will be the good choice.
Besides from low costs, Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White is also equipped with so many attractive features. This product will certainly answer your necessities of life.



Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White




ASIN : B007QS5YGO
Category: Helmets
Brand: Uvex
Rating : 4.0
Reviews : 1

Details of the item Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White


  • In-mould construction
  • 24 vents
  • Height adjustable IAS headring
  • FAS chinstrap system
  • Monomatic closure system
  • Integrated bug mesh
  • Forehead ventilation for optimal air circulation
  • Weighs 225g


Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White Photo gallery:


Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White




We have already done the research and spent much of time to givethe most profitable deal for you. When you are still in doubt, you may find out anything they said about Uvex Helmet I-VO 52-57 - White.




Light and airy
It's comfortable and light. Plenty of air vents.
Unfortunately it makes my head look like a mushroom.
But I can't fault the helmet for that can I??
Build quality is above par for a helmet costing this little.
I'd recommend it for 'larger' cyclists as it may be a better fit proportionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment